Material ID : 10415
1st grade My Keying Board, keyboarding license
Learning Without Tears
Keyboarding Without Tears is an easy-to-teach curriculum that provides students with the pre-keyboarding and keyboarding skills they need to succeed. Plus, our activities include Home Row technique reinforcements, digital citizenship lessons and assessments, and flexible typing practice options.
• Fun, game-based, grade specific curriculum
• Prepares students for computer-based testing
• Builds typing fluency and speed
• Advanced reporting with new visibility
• Web-based HTML5 technology works with Clever, Google Single Sign On (SSO), ClassLink, OneClick/OneRoster, PC’s/Macs, Chromebooks, iPads, and tablets
1st grade students are learning to type with game-based tools for finger dexterity, finger-key association, and typing letters and words.
Keyboarding Without Tears
CTE / Business Education >> Bus. Mangmnt & Admin. Services
32020000210: Elementary Keyboarding
Recommended Limited (Spring 2020)
Student license term: one year. Licenses are transferable to another student within the original one-year term. 3-month grace period to activate account after initial purchase date.
No edition provided.