• The most effective types of assessment and how each can motivate students to higher levels of achievement
• How to introduce students to the tools they will use to support their own learning, along with the know-how they need to choose the right tool for any learning challenge
• How to create a classroom culture where errors are viewed as opportunities to learn
• The learning strategies, including cognitive, metacognitive, and motivational strategies, that fuel student progress, and how to give students opportunities to use them
• Real-world examples of the strategies and tools at work, through classroom scenarios
-Tools, structures, and supports for LEAs in implementing at the school level
This course is by invitation only. If you have not been invited to attend this course - please Do Not Register.
Fee: $0.00 Note: Make checks out to USBE - ACL training send to USBE 250 East 500 South Salt Lake City Utah 84114 Max. 120 seats