Level one of this textbook covers 80% of the course standards for Computer Technoloy II/Business Office Specialist. This Textbook (LEVEL 2) covers the remaining 20% necessary for the course. It also could be used as an enrichmnet for the course after the 20%.
It has great illustrations. It has online access for parents, student, and teachers. It has precreated assessments. It has enrichment activities.
250 East 500 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84111-3204